A is a weight reduction diet, which is generally recommended for obese individuals. Though this diet (1200 calorie diet plan) seems less, quantitatively it is safe for humans and proves effective to lose the extra pounds. The meal is optimized and made nutritious. A 1200 calorie vegetarian diet comprises of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, cereals, pulses and legumes.
A number of free 1200 calorie diet plans are available online. Some of these free 1200 calorie diet plan can also be modified according to our preferences.Follow weight loss diets, such as 1200 calorie diet plans, under the guidance of a physician.
Healthy breakfast options in a 1200 calorie diet plan includes bagel with peanut butter, or two slices of toast or a cup of cereal with a boiled egg and fruits such as strawberries and water melon helps to suppress the appetite. A glass (250 ml) of skimmed and fortified milk also helps to keep the hunger levels at the bay. Baked potato with beans, mixed salad and French bread pizza are good options for lunch. Lettuce and egg sandwich with other veggies, such as broccoli, asparagus, olives bell peppers (red, yellow and green) help to increase the satiety levels. An orange or apple can also be a part of the lunch session.
Tuna, chicken breast, lasagne and pasta salad form the best part of your supper. Dress the salad with lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar. Avoid the usage of mayonnaise, as it contributes to a lot of calorie intake. Take the help of a diet consultant to ensure the quantities. Healthy exchange of foods is also possible, between meals. Salad and clear soups are the best ways to fill the intermediary periods of hunger, as these contribute to minimal calories. Fresh and wholesome foods are better than refined and processed foods. Exercise also plays a vital role, in combination with a healthy diet. Read more on 3000 calories diet
Certain tips to help you adhere to a healthy 1200 calorie diet are listed below:
- Adequate amount of water, around eight to ten glasses, is an excellent way to flush away the toxins. A recorded intake of water proves beneficial, as the water intake is much less in many individuals. Research reveals that, thirst is many a times mistaken for hunger. This in turn increases the intake, resulting in weight gain.
- Eat in a slow manner, by masticating properly. Most of us, fail to listen to brain's signals, thus increasing the intake.
- Variety in terms of color, appearance, taste and texture helps to break the monotony. This also helps to make the meal, more appetizing, thus helping in weight loss.
- A supplement of multivitamin helps to prevent any deficiency.
- Replace the regular three meal pattern with a six meal pattern.
- A simple meal helps in better organization, thereby preventing junk intake.
- Certain supplements in the market act as appetite suppressants, though recommended under a physician's guidance.
Adherence to the diet plan with lifestyle medication helps. Abstain from a 1200 calorie diet plan for a longer period of time, as it results in certain deficiencies and a number of other health problems.