1. Eat at least 2 raw fruits &/or vegetables before each meal
- For example: You can eat 2 carrots, an apple & a stick of celery or any combination of fruits & vegetables and doing this helps you lose weight fast because…
- Eating raw fruits and veggies fills you up quicker Killing your hunger & cravings which means you'll be able to eat a lot less (and lose weight much faster) without getting too hungry &…
- Fruit juices DO NOT Count & will not help you lose weight because they're high in sugar that makes you gain weight after increasing your appetite & has no fiber to kill your appetite but…
- You can drink at least 8oz. of vegetable juice or V8 before your meals instead of eating 2 raw fruits and/or vegetables before each meal.
Quick Tip: You could also drink at least 8 oz. of water with your raw fruits & veggies to really kill your hunger.
Highly recommended before meals: Apples, Broccoli, Green Bananas, Carrots, Peaches, and/or V8 juice.Hello Adrian, this is my fourth day on this diet & I look great. I am really happy. When taking veggies & fruits i am so full. thank you for you diet!Rose
2. Eat a 0-to-300 calorie meal after eating your raw fruits & veggies so…
- It's best that you get a majority of your 0-to-300 calories from these weight loss foods and/or weight loss drinks
3. Eat UP To FOUR 0-to-300 Calorie Meals a Day
- Optional: Eat your meals based on an Intermittent fasting schedule to lose weight even faster.
- Eat your 0-to-300 calorie meals whenever you want but you may want to eat them 2-to-4 hours apart.
- It's okay if you only eat 1, 2 or 3 meals a day as long as you don't go over 4 meals a day.
- The main reason you'll lose 20 pounds so fast is because you're eating less than 1200 calories everyday or less than 300 calories at each meal not counting the fruits & veggies that allows you to eat as little as possible without getting hungry.