Using their years of experience in the fitness industry competing, modeling, training clients, and helping change thousands of lives, Steve Cook and Kathleen Tesori have built the perfect plan to help ease you into the fitness lifestyle.
Every day, your guides will present a new challenge. After 30 days, you'll know how to train with barbells, machines, and just your bodyweight. You'll learn how to make wise choices and manage a busy lifestyle. You'll understand the ins and outs of fitness nutrition and smart supplementation. You'll have everything you need to change your life.
The Ultimate 30-Day Beginner's Guide to Fitness Includes:
- Specific daily challenges. Learn the fundamentals of training, nutrition, and supplementation.
- Daily videos from Kathleen and Steve. Daily coaching from your elite trainers.
- Progressive workout program. Master bodyweight, machine, and free weight exercises.
- Beginner's cardio plan. Learn and perform multiple forms of cardiovascular exercise.
- Nutritional guidance and recipe ideas. Try healthy recipes and learn what you need to eat
to get fit.
- Essential supplement information. Learn about the supplements you need for great results.
- Weekly emails. Messages from your coaches will help you stay on track.
- on the Bodybuilding.com forum.
The Beginner's Guide to Fitness will teach you new concepts every day, building on what you've learned to deliver a full course in the essentials of fitness. Each week gets slightly more advanced so you can progressively challenge your mind and body.
What you'll need to begin
- Comfortable workout clothes and shoes.
- Access to a gym with weight machines, barbells and dumbbells, and cardio equipment.
- Optional: Foundational supplements like a protein powder, multivitamin, and fish oil.
It's time to kick the couch, break free from frustration, and become your best self. It's time to experience the power of your body, the joy of energy, and the strength of muscle. It's time to change your life.
Step ThreeApply This Program In BodySpace
Determine your starting point, learn the important parts of a workout, and master the basic principles of nutrition that fitness professionals rely on every single day.
Tackle more advanced workouts, learn the basics of movement and recovery, and practice essentials of nutrition and supplementation.
Antagonist Machine WorkoutDownload and print out the FREE 30-Day calendar! Go Now!
Uncover key strategies to carve off body fat and build shapely muscle, including lifting, cardio, and nutritional techniques.
The "Full Package" Workout
Creatine And Muscle-BuildingCheck out Optimum Nutrition's complete supplement lineup Go Now!
Learn everything you need to raise the bar and continually progress in your workouts.
Bodybuilder Workout, Part II
Pre/Post- Workout Supplements
Finish strong and learn how to find a plan for the next phase of your fitness journey.